- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this Website (including use of any information or materials on this Website) is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- COMPANY’s names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks or services marks of National Grid USA Service Company, Inc. or its affiliates. All marks are the property of their respective companies. No license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use name, logo, or mark in any manner.
- The Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited, other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the other Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s). You may not create a link to this Website from another Website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER NATIONAL GRID NOR ANY THIRD PARTY MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND ERRORS, AND NATIONAL GRID EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NATIONAL GRID SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the State of New Hampshire.